All restraint systems include four high strength, quality retractors mounted onto Slide 'N Click mechanisms and the mounting hardware required for installation. There is no manual tensioning required with these tie down wheelchair securing systems. The QRT MAX has its own self-tension device for easy securing. Also featured on the QRT MAX is a red line indicator to tell if the securing device is locked. When the red line is broken the device is not locked. When the red line is complete the device is locked. The QRT MAX Slide n Click provides a short securing time and safe travel.
- QRT meets or exceeds all ADA and FMVSS requirements
- Designed for buses and transit vehicles
- Quick and easy to use saving the drivers time
- Special Slide 'N' Click mounting hardware with included bottom pockets
- Retracting lap belt
- Hard metal cover prevents damage
- Accommodates all seating arrangements
- Meets all SAE J2249, ISO 10542, FMVSS 209,302,210,222, CMVSS 209, CSA Z605, AS2596 & ADA requirements
- 1 year warranty
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Cannot be mounted in same row as stow-n-go seating
Documents Instruction Manual
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
I have these installed in our wheelchair van. They are convenient and work excellently. I am going to purchase another set for our other vehicle.