Originally designed for Snapper riding lawn mowers, these arched loading ramps are great for 4-wheeled machinery with very low ground clearance. Its length accommodates loading into trucks with high tailgates and stores easily into trucks with long wheel bases. The lawn mower ramps feature eight rubber tipped fingers for a firm grip on the tailgate and serrated crossbars for excellent traction. An aluminum construction makes the ramps strong, durable, and rust-free. These ATV loading ramps include two adjustable safety straps and a five year warranty against defects.
- 8 rubber tipped fingers grab tailgate for a tenacious hold
- 2.5" arch prevents equipment bottoming and 27" from top of ramp, provides maximum ground clearance to prevent equipment drag
- .438" serrated crossbars provide superior traction
- Constructed of .073 gauge aluminum, it won't rust and provides superior tensile strength and durability
- Two adjustable 3' steel safety cables with S-hooks secure ramps in place when loading and unloading
- Sold in pairs
- 5 year warranty against defects
- Safety precautions
Not sure what ramp length you need? Find out with the ramp calculator!
Low Price Guarantee! We will beat anyone's advertised price on our ATV ramps by 5%, Click here for all the details!
Oxlite Tractor Ramps Product Specifications & Price
||Pair of arched ATV/tractor ramps
||12" W x 98" L
|| + 25 s&h
*4 Week Lead Time
View Our Other Popular ATV Products