These heavy duty trailer loading ramps are engineered to eliminate the risk of ramp kickout, making them the safest ramps for loading cars, trucks, and wheeled equipment into almost any trailer. The trailer loading ramp attaching ends are pin on style, which allows for a skid seat pin to be placed through the attaching end for a solid and secure hold to the trailer. This eliminates the danger of ramp kick out. Skid seat attaching brackets, required for use, are available in aluminum and steel models which can be bolted or welded to your trailer.
Available in 7 1/2,' 8,' and 14' lengths, these heavy duty loading ramps have capacities ranging from 8,000 lbs all the way up to 12,000 lbs. Large serrated cross bars provide maximum traction for vehicles and equipment, even when tires are wet or muddy. Tapered, "knife foot" ends create a solid base for the ramps as well as a smooth transition from ground to trailer ramp.
Constructed of lightweight aircraft aluminum, these super lightweight trailer loading ramps are easy to setup and won't rust. Storage is easy too, as the loading ramps have a low profile design, allowing them to be slid into storage brackets under the truck or trailer.
These ramps are also available with hook ends
- Pin on ends. 20,000 lb tubes that pins into a required skid seat ramp attaching bracket to prevent kickout
- Wide plate-style serrated cross bars provide maximum traction in the rain, mud or snow
- Stronger than traditional "rung" design
- Super lightweight aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Low profile design lets ramps be easily slid into storage brackets under truck or trailer
- Strongest, yet lightest ramps on the market
- Easily loads cars, trucks, skid loaders, tractors and other heavy machinery
- Manufactured by certified AWS welders at a company with over 30 years experience
Warning and Usage Guidelines
Not recommended for forklifts or steel track machines
How to read our part numbers
Heavy-Duty Loading Ramp Foot Styles - Knife Cut vs. Stub Toe
How to Choose the Correct Heavy-Duty Loading Ramp