The cargo glide bed slide is a great way to easily access the gear, materials or products from the back of a truck, van, work truck, or SUV. This CargoGlide1000 slides out with all the gear on it, putting it within reach without crawling into the truck or breaking your back while trying to get something out. With a 1,000 lbs capacity the CargoGlide1000 is ideal for light duty trucks, vans, SUVs and light commercial use.
The truck bed slide has a lightweight steel frame with a black powder coat finish.
The CG1000 has a 70% extension and side rails that are 4" high with integrated tie-down T-slots. Built in height adjusters at the tailgate adjust to the fit of the truck. This CargoGlide slides out on 6 roller bearings including side thrust bearings that provide smooth sliding on un-even ground.
Chevy / GMC CargoGlide Fit Guide
|CG1000-9548||70-Current Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra Longbed (8' Bed)|
|CG1000-7548||70-Current Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra Shortbed (6-1/2' Bed)|
|CG1000-6548||05-Current Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra Crew Cab SSB (5-1/2' Bed)|
|CG1000-5841||76-Current Chevy/GMC Colorado/Canyon Shortbed - Crewcab|
|CG1000-AVALANCHE||02-Current Chevy Avalanche & Cadillac Escalade EXT (NO drill installation)|
|CG1000-7041||04-Current Chevy/GMC Colorado/Canyon Std & Ext Cabs|
|CG1000-6347||92-Current Chevy/GMC Suburban/Yukon XL|
- Lightweight steel frame with black powder coat finish
- Full length plywood deck with industrial spray coated finish
- Designed for sports, hunting, home repair, general and light commercial use and more
- 70% extension with 4" side rails and tie-down T-slots
- (4) adjustable tie-down attachments included
- Built in height adjusters at tailgate to adjust to fit truck
- 6 roller bearings including side thrust bearings for easy use on un-even ground
- 1,000 lbs capacity when gear is evenly distributed
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Drilling into the truck bed is required for installation