CB-4070 adjustable ratcheting Truck Cargo Bar fits up against cargo in the back of a pickup truck to keep it secured in place during travel. Fits all pickup truck beds from 40" to 70" wide. Grips to the pickup truck bed with (2) 2-1/4" wide x 3" long x 3/8" thick grooved rubber ends designed to prevent the cargo bar from slipping inadvertently and potentially causing cargo shifting. Each rubber end pivots in a variety of positions for adapting to most surface angles and features (4) pre-drilled holes for optional permanent mounting. Includes a triple position spring-loaded ratchet with an ergonomic handle to easily extend, compact, or tighten the truck cargo bar. Durable weather resistant speckled casing with a chrome coated extension bar. May also be used for a tie-down area and gear/cargo organizing. High quality rivet fastener construction. One year manufacturer's warranty.
Pickup Truck Cargo Bar Image Gallery
- Adjustable from 40" to 70" for mid-size, full-size, compact and sport utility pickup trucks
- Pivoting, grooved rubber ends grip the truck bed to prevent bar slipping and cargo shifting
- Spring-loaded adjustable ratchet with an ergonomic handle
- Can also be used as a tie-down area and gear/cargo organizer
- Secures cargo in the back of a pickup truck and provides a tie-down area
- 4 pre-drilled holes on each end for optional permanent mounting
- Lever operated ratchet locks the bar tightly in place
- Durable weather resistant speckled casing with a chrome coated extension
- Uses high quality rivet fastener construction
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Pickup Truck Cargo Bar Product Specifications & Price
||Pickup Truck Cargo Bar
Ratchet Adjustable from 40" to 70" wide
Grooved Rubber Ends: 2-1/4" wide x 3" long x 3/8" thick
Outer Bar Diameter: 1"
Inner Bar Diameter: 7/8"
|On Back Order Until Mid Apr. 2014
Order Now for 10% Off!
Original Price: $19.99
+ 5 s&h
***NO Guaranteed Ship Dates***