Truck trailer ramps are designed and engineered to have a 5,000 lb weight capacity (per axle) for loading cars, trucks, and equipment on to trailers for transportation. The low profile design and lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy storage and maneuverability when not in use. Included with your purchase of new truck trailer ramps is five year manufacturer's warranty!
Truck trailer ramps are designed and engineered to hold up to 5,000 lbs (per axle) 8,500 lb pick-ups! The ramps are constructed of an aircraft grade aluminum which makes them extremely durable yet light enough for easy maneuverability without hurting your back! They feature a knife cut foot (except part numbers ending in -S) designed for a smooth transition onto the ramp while loading cars or pick-up trucks. These trailer ramps have a serrated cross bar surface for additional strength and traction when tires are wet or muddy (unlike traditional round bar rungs). All trailer ramps are constructed of aluminum and will never rust! The ramps are available in multiple lengths to accommodate almost any trailer, truck or box van. Included with your purchase of a new truck trailer ramp is a one year manufacturer's warranty!
These ramps are designed with a hook end, which will hook over existing round rails up to 1-5/16" in diameter or rub rails. This keeps the ramps in place to prevent them from kicking out while in use.
These ramps are also available with flat plate ends
These ramps are also available with pin-on ends
- Extra wide plate style serrated cross bars offer maximum traction in the rain, mud or snow. Stronger than the traditional "rung" design.
- Constructed of lightweight aircraft grade aluminum for superior durability and strength
- Ramps are rated per axle (see maximum vehicle capacities below).
- Safe for loading wheeled equipment, vehicles and some commercial equipment.
- Low profile design allows ramps to slide into storage brackets under truck or trailer
- Strongest, lightest ramps on the market - guaranteed!
- 30+ years experience
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured by certified AWS welders
Warning and Usage Guidelines
Not recommended for forklifts, steel track vehicles or skid loaders weighing more than 5,000 lbs. Please measure the height of your trailer or truck to be sure you are within the load height range designed for the ramp (see specification table).
How Do I Determine Axle Capacity?
The best way to determine your vehicles axle weight is to drive the heaviest axle on a scale. Normally the front of your car, SUV, or pick-up truck is the heaviest axle weight because of the engine.