For trailers with larger wheels and/or a higher deck height, the Caliber V-Front Ramp Shield Height Handle Extender Kitraises the handles of your Caliber Snowmobile Trailer Salt Shield and Ramp for easier loading and unloading.
- Decreases angle of Caliber V-Front Ramp Shield on trailers over 24" tall
- Made of ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber (EPDM)
- Raises handles approximately 3" to decrease angle
- Four extenders and all necessary hardware included
- Includes stainless steel hardware
The Caliber V-Front Ramp Shield Height Handle Extender Kitis for trailers with deck heights above the 24" tall. Trailers with deck heights above 24" that use the Caliber Snowmobile Trailer Salt Shield and Ramp will feature a steep ramp drop, and this extender kit alleviates the problem by raising the handles 3" to reduce the angle of the ramp. Designed for use on trailers with a 2" front lip. Kit includes four ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber extenders and stainless steel hardware.