SummaryMini van roof racks from Vantech offer additional space to haul ladders or other lengthy supplies. The mounting brackets are bolted down with interior plates to keep the crossbars secure. Drilling is required.
DetailThe M1000 series of mini van roof racks from Vantech are designed to fit any mini or midsize van with or without drip rails. The 6" x 1-1/2" mounting bases are bolted down using 1" x 5" interior plates to properly secure the roof racks (drilling required). Leaking water is prevented with poly foam gaskets. The M1000 mini van roof racks have a clearance of 5-1/4" when fully constructed. Mounting brackets have two tie-down points for added security during transport.
- Steel or aluminum construction choices
- Fits all mini/mid-sized vans with or without drip rails
- Bolted down mounting base
- 2 eyehooks per mount for easy tie-down
- Black or white powder coat finish to protect against the elements
- Steel construction includes zinc plated hardware
- Aluminum construction includes stainless steel hardware
- 6" x 1-1/2" mounting brackets
- Poly foam gaskets to prevent water leakage
- Track upgrade available to easily remove or adjust to different cargo sizes
- Drilling required