Reduce load time, labor costs, and injuries with the Guardian 41" Wide Apron-End Aluminum Walk Ramps. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum, these apron-style walk ramps feature a serrated traction surface with perforated center to provide traction in snow, rain, and mud. Tall side rails with built-in safety curbs add strength and durability while preventing carts and dollies from running off the side. A tapered foot provides a smooth transition from the ground to the ramp. Each ramp has an apron-style lip at the top which rests on the loading surface, and safety chains are included to secure the ramp in place.
- Strongest built commercial aluminum walk ramps on the market
- Lightweight, rustproof aluminum construction
- Serrated floor with perforated center provides excellent traction
- Peforation is limited to the center, allowing cart wheels to roll up the ramp easily
- Tapered foot provides smooth transition onto the ramp
- Safety curbs add strength and prevent carts from falling off the side
- Available in lengths from 12' to 18'
- An extra-wide 41" width (37" usable) is standard
- Safety Chains included is 40"
Warning and Usage Guidelines
These aluminum walk ramps are designed for foot traffic only, and are not designed for use with pallet jacks or powered equipment.