Our extreme jet ski covers provide the highest level of personal watercraft protection from dirt, debris, water, and pollutants. Includes a specially designed tie down system to keep cover tight when towing.
These Waverunner covers from Harbor Mate provide the highest level of protection for a jet ski or PWC. Manufactured from 300D polyester with a 600D center, these covers are durable enough to protect against damage from UV rays, rain, dirt, debris, and pollutants. Harbor Mate jet ski covers are water-resistant, yet remain breathable to prevent moisture and mildew build up. UV-resistant material ensures that the wave runner covers will keep the surfaces on the craft from fading or cracking. Every jet ski cover from Harbor Mate features an integrated tie down system specifically designed to keep the cover on tightly when trailering the watercraft, with quick adjusting straps and side-release buckles. Air vents built-in to the covers reduce wind lofting while on a jet ski being towed. Zippered panels on each side of the PWC covers allow easy access to the jet ski fuel tank. When heading out on the water, the wave runner covers fit neatly into the included mesh storage bags, which are designed to allow water to drain out of the bag. Our Harbor Mate personal watercraft covers include a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Durable 300D/600D polyester with polyurethane coating for extreme protection against sun, rain, dirt, and pollutants
- Water-resistant and breathable - no moisture or mildew buildup
- UV-resistant to protect PWC from fading or damage caused by sun
- Built-in adjustable strap and buckle tie down system designed especially for trailering
- Elastic cord hem creates snug fit around hull
- Dual rear air vents reduce lofting by wind
- Zippered door on each side of jet ski covers allows access to jet ski fuel tank
- Cover includes mesh storage bag that allows water to drain out
- One year warranty
- Also see our Standard PWC Covers & Deluxe Jet Ski Covers
Resources How to Determine the Proper Universal Boat Cover Size How to Choose the Best Storage Cover