The wheel chock caution sign is available in two designs, steel and vinyl, to let drivers know the necessity of chocking their wheels. Works great at loading dock!
The wheel chock safety sign lets drivers know that wheels need to be chocked before loading or unloading. Available in 2 designs, pressure sensitive vinyl or 20 gauge steel (mounting hardware not included). The wheel chock caution sign is yellow and black for visibility.
- Alert drivers to the necessity of chocking their wheels
- Perfect for use at loading docks
- Available in steel or vinyl
- Yellow and black for visibility
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Improper use may result in product failure
- Select wheel chock according to vehicle type and size
- Always use in pairs and on firm surfaces
- Chock in direction of grade
- Chock both sides of wheel if direction of grade is undetermined
- Use only after parking brake is applied and tested
- Center chocks snugly and squarely against tread of each wheel
- Always test chocks to insure they meet requirements
- Do not drive over wheel chocks