These wheelchair tie downs are a better solution for the budget conscious customer. These wheelchair restraints are strength tested for 2500 lbs and crash tested at 30mph at 20g's! Available with or without shoulder belts!
The m series of wheelchair restraints is designed for the budget conscious customer. The wheelchair tie down systems have over center buckles and universal J-hooks for mounting on all types of wheelchairs. These wheelchair restraints are strength tested at 2500 lbs and are crash tested 30 mph at 20g's. The L track style kit includes all the tracks and mounting hardware for securing the wheelchair restraints. The four point tie down system provides the safest chair fastening as tested in crash situations and all four belts are adjustable and work interdependently.
The shoulder belt assembly includes a mounting bolt to fit in your existing vehicles shoulder belt mounting insert. If your vehicle does not have an existing shoulder belt assembly you will need to order our universal mounting kit part # Q5-6500A-5 which allows you to mount the shoulder belt assembly to the wall with bracket and (5) sheet metal screws provided in the kit.
- Crash tested at 30mph at 20g's
- Helpful to assist bids that require minimum specifications and cost conscious budgets
- ADA Strength test: Minimum 2500 lbs/1131 Kg. Requirement on the tie downs
- Meets FMVSS 209 and 302 regulations
- ISO 9002 Registered Quality System
The shoulder belt from occupant to side wall ensures consistent upper body restraint and guarantees "foolproof" operator hook-up time after time. We have 3 low cost M-series securing kits to choose from. Our kits come complete with:
- (4) quality J hook tie downs with mountings for the L-tracks
- (4) oval L track mounting brackets to be mounted into the floor of the vehicle
- All mounting bolts, nuts and washers for mounting the L-tracks
- (1) ML320 parallel lap belt with shoulder belt attachment (except M-straps package)
- (1) MM410 shoulder belt for attaching to vehicles existing shoulder belt anchor (M-straps/fixed package only)