This wheelchair securing system is designed for use on buses, vans, or other transport vehicles. The L Track wheelchair tie down system is to be used with existing L Track mounts. A three year warranty is included with the purchase of the wheelchair securing system.
All restraint systems include four high strength, quality retractors ready to be mounted on L Track hardware (not included). There is no manual tensioning required with these wheelchair tie down systems. The QRT MAX has its own self-tension device for easy securing. The simple one hand operation of the L Track takes less time and is more convenient. Also featured on the QRT MAX is a red line indicator to tell if the securing device is locked. When the red line is broken the device is not locked. When the red line is complete the device is locked. The QRT MAX L Track provides a short securing time and safe travel.
- QRT meets or exceeds all ADA and FMVSS requirements
- Designed for buses and transit/para-transit vehicles
- Quick and easy to use saving the drivers time
- Secure L Track mounts to existing L Tracks
- Retracting lap belt
- Hard metal cover prevents damage
- Accommodates all seating arrangements
- Meets all SAE J2249, ISO 10542, FMVSS 209,302,210,222, CMVSS 209, CSA Z605, AS2596 & ADA requirements
- 3 year warranty
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Cannot be mounted in same row as stow-n-go seating