Quick and simple canoe carrying solution for vehicles with an existing roof cross bar system. Works with both round and square cross bars to firmly hold a single canoe in place on a vehicle roof. Includes all necessary hardware and straps to secure a single canoe.
Yakima canoe foam blocks are an entry-level canoe carrying solution for shorter trips and learning the ropes of watersport carrier transportation. Each foam block is laminated and "super-grippy" to keep a firm hold on the canoe while the anti-skid pads protect the vehicle roof. Two versions of Yakima canoe foam blocks are available. The Standard Canoe Foam Blocks are designed specifically to work with Yakima series roof cross bar systems, and the Universal Canoe Foam Blocks for all pre-installed factory cross bars. Either version will work with round and square shaped cross bars. Includes a handy mesh storage bag and all necessary hardware and straps to secure a single canoe. Comes with a Yakima Lifetime Warranty!
- Designed to protect both canoe hulls and vehicle roof tops
- Standard model for Yakima series roof cross bars
- Universal model for factory installed cross bars
- Reusable mesh storage bag
- Easily installed in seconds
- Works with both round and square shaped cross bars
- (1) Pair of heavy duty padded buckle straps
- (1) Pair of bow stern tie down straps
- Includes all necessary hardware and straps to secure 1 canoe