A complete beginner system designed for carrying a single kayak on a vehicle roof. A standard version integrates with Yakima series crossbars while the universal version works with factory installed roof racks or a bare vehicle roof top. Includes all necessary hardware and tie-downs for a single kayak.
Yakima kayak foam blocks are an entry-level solution to support and carry a single kayak on a vehicle roof. Two versions are available, both with laminated super grip, anti-skid pads to protect the vehicle and kayak hull. The standard version is specifically designed for Yakima series cross bar systems, and the universal version works with existing factory installed cross bars or can be used on a bare vehicle roof. Both include a handy mesh storage bag and all necessary hardware and straps to secure a single kayak. Comes with a Yakima Lifetime Warranty!
- Designed to fit most hull and gunwale styles
- Standard model for Yakima series roof cross bars
- Universal model for factory cross bars or a bare vehicle roof
- Reusable mesh storage bag
- Easily installed in seconds
- Works with both round and square shaped cross bars
- (1) Pair of heavy duty padded buckle straps
- (1) Pair of bow stern tie down straps
- Includes all necessary hardware and straps to secure 1 kayak
Standard Kayak Foam Blocks Instructions
Universal Kayak Foam Blocks Instructions