Cruise right on up onto this low profile motorcycle dolly with its built-in, locking ramp ends when you need to be able to move your bike around the shop and into tight spaces for maintenance or storage. Ten non-marking caster wheels and an ergonomically designed release handle make light work of it, and the dolly platform even adjusts to fit the position of your kickstand. With a capacity of 1,500 lbs, the Cycle Glyder fits rear tires up to 240 mm.
- Built-in locking ramp ends for easy "ride on, ride off" loading
- For motorcycles with wheelbase up to 70"
- Kickstand platform adjusts to seven positions
- Ergonomic release handle for tailpipe clearance
The low profile, "Ride-On, Ride-Off" Motorcycle Dolly from Drop-Tail Trailers and Accessories features a heavy duty construction, 1500-lb capacity, and includes 10 non-marking caster wheels to easily transport or store motorcycles in areas where space is limited. Drop-Tail's Cycle Glyder has ergonomically designed release handles, a locking ramp and brake system, and is treated with a durable powder-coat finish. The Cycle Glyder has a unique kickstand platform, adjustable to 7 different positions for accommodating various motorcycle lengths and is ideal for long or short-term storage.
- "Ride-On, Ride-Off" loading
- Designed for motorcycles with up to 70" wheelbase
- 10 non-marking caster wheels
- Heavy-duty steel construction with durable powder-coat finish
- Low profile, stand-up design for maximum stability
- Kickstand platform, adjustable to 7 positions
- Ergonomic release handle designed for tailpipe clearance
- Locking ramp/brakes
- Includes wheel stop bar
- 1 year warranty
Documents Instruction Manual
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
works great and looks good.im glad I went with this one with my roadliner being 1230 lb.chaster are leaving some small marks
I bought this for my new HD Low Rider. I had a similar model from another vendor, which wasn't working for me. It only had 5 wheels and was very difficult to move. The cycle glider is a night and day improvement. The 10 wheels distributes the weight much better which in turn allows the bike and dolly to "glide" across my garage floor. Heavy duty yet attractive construction tops it off. Drive up ramps solidly lock it down during loading, and once in the dolly, the bike (which is a heavy 670lbs.) is rock solid. An excellent product, highly recommended.