Motorcycle tie down kits for strapping your motorcycle down to a pick up truck, trailer or motorcycle carrier. These industrial grade tie downs are heavy duty and come in one inch wide or 2" wide cam or ratchet strap designs and all are 6' long.
These straps come with either huge 5" nylon coated hooks or heavy duty snap hook ends; every motorcycle tie down strap has a 1 Year Warranty. Use the existing tie-down points in the pick-up truck bed, trailer, ATV or motorcycle carrier. Works great for tying down your motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, tractor, or just about any application.
- Heavy duty 1" wide by 6' long ratchet straps. Made with high quality wide handle ratchet and huge 5" vinyl coated s-hooks rated at 3,000 lb, not small bare metal like cheaper low quality ratchet straps. These ratchet straps have a break strength of 3,000 lbs and working load of 1,000 lbs per strap! All straps are black in color.
- Heavy duty 1" wide by 6' long cam buckle straps. These deluxe cam buckle straps have an oversized cam buckle to prevent slippage and have huge 5" vinyl coated s-hooks rated at 3,000 lb, not small bare metal like cheaper low quality straps. Just pull these straps to tighten and press the button to release and they also include hand loops to aid tightening. These cam buckle straps have a break strength of 1,500 lbs and working load of 500 lbs per strap! All straps are black in color.
- Heavy duty 2" wide by 6' long ratchet buckle straps. Heavy duty ratchet provides mechanical advantage to achieve maximum constant load tension. Heavy duty vinyl coated S hooks rated at 4,400 lb Each tie down assembly is rated for a total capacity of 4,400 lbs (working load - 1,466 lbs). All straps are black in color.
- Heavy duty 2" wide by 6' long cam buckle straps. Heavy duty vinyl coated S hooks rated at 4,400 lb Constructed heavy duty test webbing and rated at 3,000 lbs (1,000 lbs working load) per strap assembly! Just pull these straps to tighten and press the button to release. All straps are black in color.
- Heavy Duty 1" wide by 12" long double end soft loops. These 1" wide by 12" long soft loops eliminate any metal hardware from coming in contact with the bike. Ideal for looping around handlebars, tubular frame, swing arm, triple tree, etc. Rated at 1,200 lb break strength (400 lb working load). All straps are black in color.
Resources The Basics of Tie-Down Straps Five Reasons You Shouldn't Use Bungees Instead of Tie-Down Straps How to Shorten Tie-Down Straps How to Assemble and Use Ratchet Straps How to Safely Tie Down a Motorcycle How to Load & Tie Down a Dirt Bike into a Pickup Truck The Must-Have Tool Kit for Owner Operator Truckers How to Tie Down Roof Cargo How to Tie Down a Kayak to a Vehicle
Review Summary (Based on 11 Reviews)
I purchased the 6pack-R which is the 12piece kit. 2 cam straps, 4 rachet straps 6 soft loops. Straps are nice quality and were delivered quickly and correctly. Easy to do business with.
I haul bikes about once a month. Already had a set of these straps and loved them so I purchased a second set.
Great price and easy to use.
I bought 2 of these mainly for the strap loops and glad I did. These are a life saver when strapping down my mopeds on the carrier. I extended it using 2 of them per side and worked perfectly so the ratchet didn't scratch the paint. The ratchet straps are good quality with HD hooks. An Excellent set for the money.
I ordered these thinking they would be better than ones I get at Home Depot and they sure are. Excellent and well made
My new scoot almost toppled when a lesser quality strap from a chain store set chaffed through it's own web. These straps are much better quality and priced right; good insurance against a mishap.
We recently purchaced and trailer to haul two large motorcycles, our concern is keeping them secure and safe. We purchased two of these strap kits and was pleased to discover them to be high quality, heavy duty straps that will keep our bikes safe and us Happy.
Bought 1 set of tie downs and they worked great to trailer my bike. Really like the 2 inch straps. Now I have a second set as a backup. Also thought they were a great value for the price.
I bought these to use with a motorcycle carrier (Item #SMC-600R). They have good heavy-duty hooks and ratchets, and are more than sufficient for my purpose.
Bought this kit because we recently bought motorcycles for the family and found these to be a good deal and they work great!!
I bought the basic kit with two ratchet straps, two cam buckle straps and four loops. They are strong and easy to work with, and I'll be buying a second set very soon.
Read All 11 Reviews...