Motorcycle tie down kits for strapping your motorcycle down to a pick up truck, trailer or motorcycle carrier. These industrial grade tie downs are heavy duty and come in one inch wide or 2" wide cam or ratchet strap designs and all are 6' long. These straps come with either huge 5" nylon coated hooks or heavy duty snap hook ends; every motorcycle tie down strap has a 1 Year Warranty. Use the existing tie-down points in the pick-up truck bed, trailer, ATV or motorcycle carrier. Works great for tying down your motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, tractor, or just about any application.
- Heavy duty 1" wide by 6' long ratchet straps. Made with high quality wide handle ratchet and huge 5" vinyl coated s-hooks rated at 3,000 lb, not small bare metal like cheaper low quality ratchet straps. These ratchet straps have a break strength of 3,000 lbs and working load of 1,000 lbs per strap! All straps are black in color.
- Heavy duty 1" wide by 6' long cam buckle straps. These deluxe cam buckle straps have an oversized cam buckle to prevent slippage and have huge 5" vinyl coated s-hooks rated at 3,000 lb, not small bare metal like cheaper low quality straps. Just pull these straps to tighten and press the button to release and they also include hand loops to aid tightening. These cam buckle straps have a break strength of 1,500 lbs and working load of 500 lbs per strap! All straps are black in color.
- Heavy duty 2" wide by 6' long ratchet buckle straps. Heavy duty ratchet provides mechanical advantage to achieve maximum constant load tension. Heavy duty vinyl coated S hooks rated at 4,400 lb Each tie down assembly is rated for a total capacity of 4,400 lbs (working load - 1,466 lbs). All straps are black in color.
- Heavy duty 2" wide by 6' long cam buckle straps. Heavy duty vinyl coated S hooks rated at 4,400 lb Constructed heavy duty test webbing and rated at 3,000 lbs (1,000 lbs working load) per strap assembly! Just pull these straps to tighten and press the button to release. All straps are black in color.
- Heavy Duty 1" wide by 12" long double end soft loops. These 1" wide by 12" long soft loops eliminate any metal hardware from coming in contact with the bike. Ideal for looping around handlebars, tubular frame, swing arm, triple tree, etc. Rated at 1,200 lb break strength (400 lb working load). All straps are black in color.
The Basics of Tie-Down Straps
Five Reasons You Shouldn?t Use Bungees Instead of Tie-Down Straps
How to Shorten Tie-Down Straps
How to Assemble and Use Ratchet Straps
How to Maintain Ratchet Tie-Down Straps
How to Safely Tie Down a Motorcycle
How to Load & Tie Down a Dirt Bike into a Pickup Truck
How to Tie Down Roof Cargo
How to Tie Down a Kayak to a Vehicle
Review Summary (Based on 3 Reviews)
I bought these to use with a motorcycle carrier (Item #SMC-600R). They have good heavy-duty hooks and ratchets, and are more than sufficient for my purpose.
Bought this kit because we recently bought motorcycles for the family and found these to be a good deal and they work great!!
I bought the basic kit with two ratchet straps, two cam buckle straps and four loops. They are strong and easy to work with, and I'll be buying a second set very soon.