No more need to compromise when deciding which toy to bring with you! Now you can bring both with the “TralRack” from Ironman Equipment Racks! The TralRack is designed to extent the bed of your full size pick-up truck by means of the 2" hitch receiver while still allowing to tow a trailer for other toys. The TralRack features powder coated black parts constructed of steel for durability and longevity. Loading equipment is easy with the included ramp brackets. Ramp brackets and hardware come standard with each rack and can be bolted to 2" x 8" lumber planks (lumber not included).
To install the equipment rack simply remove the truck tailgate and existing trailer hitch and ball (if one is present) and attach the receiver hitch extension. Next, attach the T-bar with reflective tape, set up the wheel ramps, attach the ramps and your ready to load! View the pictures and video below for more illustrated details.
Ironman Equipment Rack Image Gallery
- Extends the bed of full size pick-up trucks
- Width of rack is 48" wide
- Designed to haul ATV's, Polaris RZR, Garden Tractors and more
- 19" from center of hitch pin hole to rear of tire pans
- Durable steel construction
- Parts powder coated black
- Ramps and ramp brackets feature grit powder coating
- Ramp brackets and hardware come standard with each rack and can be bolted to 2" x 8" lumber planks (lumber not included)
- All hardware included
- Crossbar features reflective tape for added visibility
- Fits in 2" square hitch receivers
- Built in hitch receiver allows for towing a trailer or installing a cargo carrier
- NOT for UTV's except the 50" wide Polaris RZR (Razor)
- Made in the U.S.A. with pride!
Ironman “TralRack” Product Specifications & Price
||48" wide "TralRack" Equipment Rack
Can be used with ATV's - Quads - Garden Tractors - RZR (Razor). Allows for towing.
|19" from center of hitch pin hole to rear of tire pans
||Full Size Pick-up Trucks
||2" trailer hitches
||4500 lb Trailer Weight
450 lb Tongue Weight
+ 75 s&h
View Our Other Popular ATV Products