These loading ramps have a unique solid plate design with a machined, elevated traction surface which allow them to load your 4 wheeled riding lawn mower, push lawn mowers, edgers, snow blowers, garden tractors, or ATVs onto a truck or trailer. These tractor ramps are extremely lightweight and easy to operate and fold in half for compact storage and transport. 89" of length will give you good clearance for 4 wheeled vehicles in most standard height full size trucks and are arched for maximum clearance. The arched ramps also include ½" raised sides to help keep your tires in the ramp channels, safety straps to keep the ramps in place, and three rubber coated fingers per runner. Sold in pairs.
Not recommended for golf carts, zero turn lawn mowers, heavy small wheeled vehicles, dollies, or wheelchairs.
Lawn Mower Ramps Image Gallery
- Arched for maximum clearance
- Hinge system allow unit to fold exactly in half
- All aluminum construction is lightweight and will not rust
- Solid plate design for all types of loading
- Raised side rails keep tires on ramps
- Built in traction surface to prevent slippage
- Rubber tipped fingers - Each measure 3-3/4"L x 1-1/8"W x 1/2"H
- Included safety straps attach ramp to bumper
- 1500 lb distributed weight capacity
Not sure what ramp length you need? Find out with the ramp calculator!
Folding Mower Ramp Product Specifications & Price
(total for 2)
||Rage Powersport Products
||7' 5" (89.25")
||Each ramp: 5.5"
Folded together: 9" thick x 51.5" long x 12.5" wide
|1500 lbs total
(750 lb per runner)
|32 lbs per set
|| + 29 s&h