Store more cargo on the roof of a vehicle with already-installed side bars using the Road Warrior roof rack. Made from quality steel, the Road Warrior can support up to 130 pounds and since its encased in a strong plastic casing, the roof rack resists rain & outdoor elements. The rubber coated side bar grabbers on the Road Warrior won't scratch paint and also include small gray tabs that slide in to accommodate smaller cargo side bars. Tighten the grabbers with the included allen wrench and lock up the end with one of the two included keys. End caps on either end keeps moisture out of the cargo bar to resist rust. Each Road Warrior roof rack cross bars come in pairs & with a 1 Year Warranty. View our available cargo accessories below
Roof Rack Cross Bars Image Gallery
- Quality steel construction with a plastic outer shell
- Max side bar width - 1 3/4"
- Lockable from either end on both bars
- Fits many vehicles with side bars already installed
- Strong 130 lb weight capacity
- Rubber coated grabbers won't damage the vehicle
- Adjustable feet slide up to 43" wide
- 1 Year Warranty
Road Warrior Roof Rack Product Specifications & Price
||Cross Bar Width
||Side Bar Requirements
||Universal Road Warrior Roof Rack Cross Bars - 1 Pair
||Max Inside Width Apart: 43"
Max Side Bar Width: 1 3/4"
Min. Height from Top of Side Bars to Roof: 1 3/4"