Prevents scratches and damage to motorcycles, ATVs, mobility equipment and more. Wraps around frame tubes or handlebars to create a secure tie down point for hook end straps. Adds up to 16" of reach for short tie down straps
Designed to protect frames from scratches or damage when using hook end tie-downs, soft loops also help make securing motorcycles and other recreational equipment easier. Each of these soft ties wraps around a frame tube or handlebar, then loops through itself before cinching tight to create a secure tie down point for a hook end tie down. The resulting knot holds a larger surface area than a hook alone, and is less likely to slide around and destabilize the load.
Perfect for adding tie-down points where a tie down strap hook may not fit, these tie down extensions also add up to 16" of reach to a short tie down. Soft ties are highly recommended any time hook end tie down straps are being used to secure a load.
- Makes securing ATVs, motorcycles, bicycles, scooters, lawn equipment, and mobility products easier
- Prevents scratches and damage to vehicle finish
- Creates a secure point to attach a hook end tie down strap
- Soft loops are less likely to slide than hook ends
- Adds up to 16-1/2" in length to tie down straps that aren't quite long enough
- Heavy Duty 4,500 lb. Break Strength
How To: Properly Use Soft Loops
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
Excellent workmanship and strong!
Makes it easy to tie down my Honda Gold wing!
Very well made. Should work great for tie down of atv, motorcycle or anything. Thanks