The Tilt-a-Rack ATV and Quad Carrier rack is a tilting carrier that eliminates the need for separate ramps. Simply deploy the attached deck extender ramp, tilt the rack to the ground and load. The weight of the ATV returns the rack to the horizontal position and then simply slide in the deck extender ramp, secure the ATV with straps and go! The Tilt-A-Rack atv carrier also hinges at the hitch, allowing the rack to lift and float when the vehicle drives through ditches or large dips. This is a great feature for those 4x4 enthusiasts driving in the rough back country. It also takes up minimal space by allowing for vertical storage on the vehicle when it's not in use. This rack also works great for other carrying applications like small garden tractors, golf carts, lawn mowers, snow blowers or just about anything within the Tilt-a-rack's mechanical limits! Weatherproof tail light kit included with all ATV carriers.
These tilting atv carriers can be customized to fit your needs perfectly. We offer a complete line of accessories for the Tilt-a-Rack ATV rack including tie down packages, weatherproof covers, specially designed silent hitch pins, deck covers, height adjusters to adjust the carrier higher or lower and a bogie wheel kit that attaches to the rack and allows a single person to maneuver the atv rack with ease. Click here to see all the optional atv rack accessories.
Need a class III or IV hitch for the Tilt-a-Rack? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Tilting ATV Rack Image Gallery
Find a trailer hitch for your vehicle with the Hitch Selector!
- Lightweight aluminum construction will never rust like powder coated steel racks
- Locks level for safe transportation
- These atv racks are an affordable alternative to a small trailer with wheels
- Deck extender pulls out from under the unit, reducing the angle of incline on taller vehicles
- Tilt feature eliminates the need for separate ramps
- Tilts to passenger side for loading/unloading away from traffic
- Requires a 2" frame-mounted, class 4 or greater, 1000-lb tongue wt. rated receiver hitch, on a 3/4 ton or larger vehicle
- Weatherproof tail light kit included with all ATV racks
New Lightweight Aluminum ATV racks are finally here!!
||72" x 49" x 2"
||74" x 51" x 8"