The UCC500 Hitch Cargo Basket is designed to haul extra gear and equipment using a 2" Class III/IV vehicle hitch receiver. Great for hauling a snow blower, lawn mower, and other utility equipment without taking up space inside the vehicle. An integrated 42-1/2" x 30" loading ramp allows heavier equipment weighing up to 500 lbs to easily be placed into the basket for transport. Once the cargo basket is loaded, the loading ramp locks in the upright position with (2) pins. The 1" square tube basket frame provides plenty of options for securing tie-down straps or cargo nets with hook ends. A mesh surface basket and loading ramp allows debris and water to pass through, and reduces the overall weight of the cargo carrier. The UCC500 hitch mounted carrier is made with heavy duty steel construction with a smooth black powder-coat finish. Some assembly is required for installation. Hitch pin is sold separately.
To install the cargo basket, just insert the carrier's main tube into your vehicle's hitch receiver and secure using a hitch pin. Load up your cargo and you're ready to go! Cargo nets, optional locking hitch pins, and other accessories are available for added versatility of your brand new cargo basket! Includes a 1 year warranty! Please Note: Exceeding your vehicle's hitch rating may result in failure of the device and personal injury.
Need a hitch for a cargo carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
UCC500 Hitch Cargo Basket Image Gallery
- Hauls extra gear and equipment with a 2" Class III/IV hitch receiver
- Great for snow blowers, lawn mowers and utility equipment
- 5" Clearance from vehicle hitch pin to carrier basket
- Integrated 42-1/2" x 30" loading ramp
- Locking pins hold ramp in the upright position
- Mesh basket and loading ramp surface
- Large 30" x 45-1/2" x 7-1/2" usable basket area
- 1" Square tube basket frame
- Some assembly is required
- Plenty of areas for tie-down points
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Black powder-coat finish
- Hitch pin is sold separately
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cargo Carrier Carrying Capacity: The UCC500 carrier is designed to safely carry 500 lbs
- Hitch Weigh Limit: Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1000 lbs
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load
- Will not work with class II or smaller receivers
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle's carrying capacity
- Not for use with 1 1/4" hitches
- NOT recommended for use with hitch adapters / extensions
NOT recommended for any tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers & camping trailers due to excessive bouncing of the vehicle's suspension
UCC500 Hitch Cargo Basket Product Specifications & Price
||UCC500 Hitch Cargo Basket - Hitch mounted carrier for 2" Class III/IV vehicle hitch receivers
||Usable size: 30" x 45.5" x 7.5"
Overall size: 32" x 48" x 7.5"
|5" Hitch Pin to Carrier
||42-1/2" x 30"
||500 lbs (Never exceed trailer hitch rating)
||Class III or IV
(how can I tell?)
|On Back Order Until Late Mar. 2014
Order Now for 10% Off!
Original Price: $189.99
+ 45 s&h
***NO Guaranteed Ship Dates***