The DRH high quality hitch adapter series continues with the DRH-2 hitch riser featuring a solid tube construction with a black powder coat finish. A DRH hitch adapter takes the hassle out of miss-match trailer hitch configurations. The DRH-2 Hitch Riser converts a 1-1/4" hitch receiver tube to 2" over a 3-3/4" rise or drop, with 6-1/4" and 7-7/8" length between pin holes. Each hitch adapter is 12" in length with a 6-1/8" overlay extension, for use in either rise or drop applications.
Need a hitch for a cargo carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Hitch Riser Image Gallery
- Converts from 1-1/4" and rises or drops 2" receivers
- Length between pin holes: 6-1/4" & 7-7/8"
- 3-3/4" Rise/Drop
- Solid main tube construction
- Weight: 9.45 lbs
- Durable black powder coat finish
- 1 Year Warranty
- Please see our highly recommended accessories
- Also available is our DRH-3 Class III & IV Hitch Drop/Riser Adapter
- Will not increase overall towing or tongue capacity of trailer hitch
- Do not use more than one adapter at a time
- Do not use adapters with weight distribution systems
- Never modify the hitch adapter
Hitch Riser Product Specifications & Price
||Pin Hole Size
||1-1/4" to 2" Hitch Riser Adapter for 1-1/4" receiver hitches
||350 lb tongue
3500 lb towing
(do not exceed vehicle hitch rating)
Pin Hole Distance:
Length: 6-1/4" & 7-7/8"
Overall Length: 12"
|Male End - 1/2"
Female End - 5/8"
| + 10 s&h