Transport extra long payloads with help from the HitchRack truck bed extender! The HitchRack is constructed of heavy duty steel tubing giving it a distributed weight capacity of up to 750 lbs On the sides and front of the truck bed extender are reflective strips for added visibility
along with an included bright orange safety flag to attach to the end of your load. The support arm can be adjusted width wise and height wise allowing you to use the HitchRack for many different applications. The HitchRack comes standard to fit into 2" square hitch receivers but can be used on 1-1/4" receivers with a hitch adaptor. Not only is the truck bed extender great for transporting longer payloads, but also can be used as a portable work table by folding down the side arms. The HitchRack includes a 1 year warranty! View the images below for more illustrated details.
Need a hitch for a cargo carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Truck Bed Extender Image Gallery
- Extends truck beds for carrying longer payloads
- Adjustable length and width give versatility for use in many different applications
- Includes a blaze orange safety flag
- Heavy duty steel tube construction
- Held together with (4) quick release clevis pins
- Reflective tape on front and sides for greater visibility
- Side arms can be folded down creating the supports for a portable work area
- Comes standard to fit 2" hitches ( fits 1-1/4" receivers with hitch adaptors sold below )
- Hitch pin NOT included
- 1 Year Warranty
HitchRack Weight Capacity Chart
||Class III & above
Comes standard to fit 2" hitches (fits 1-1/4" receivers with hitch adaptors sold below)
|Bed Extender Load Capacity
|Distributed Load Capacity
(distributed between truck bed and HitchRack)
HitchRack Product Specifications & Price
||HitchRack - Hitch Mounted Truck Bed Extender
||53" from center of 1/2" hitch pin hole to end of extension
51.5" from center of 5/8" hitch pin hole to end of extension
|28.25" - 48.75"
||4" - 10"
|| + 35 s&h