The Cruiser Ramp fully powered motorcycle loading ramp system offers effortless, safe loading and unloading of a full size motorcycle with one person by simply pressing a button on the attached remote control. The Cruiser Ramp Motorcycle Pickup Bed Loader was designed to be a cost effective way to load and transport a full size motorcycle in the bed of a pickup truck. The Cruiser Ramp powered motorcycle ramp system will accommodate all full size pickups. Simply drive the motorcycles front wheel into the locking wheel chock on the system platform assembly, tie the front wheel down at the axle position using the supplied ratchet tie-down straps, activate the hand held remote switch and the motorcycle is pulled into the pickup bed. The motorcycle pickup loader is powered by a 3000 pound capacity electric winch with 3/16" wire rope heavy duty cable.
The Cruiser Ramp system will accommodate the standard 5'-6", 6'-6", and 8' bed lengths with 40" - 42" clearance between the wheel wells which includes step side model pickups. The Cruiser Ramp system allows for the tailgate of the pickup to be closed with the motorcycle removed on the 5'-6" and 6'-6" models. The tailgate may also be closed with the 8' bed model with the motorcycle loaded or removed from the bed. The motorcycle may be loaded into a 8' bed with or without the tailgate attached. The system is easy to install and dismantle. The Cruiser Ramp mechanism removes the motorcycle from the bed without having to pull the motorcycle out by hand. This is done without using multiple winches and complicated electronic switching. The ramps store within their own holders along the side of the pickup bed. The holders just drop into the stake bed holes within the pickup bed rail. They may be trimmed in order to lower the ramps as far as possible within the bed.
Powered Motorcycle Ramp Image Gallery
- The Cruiser Ramp system is shipped fully assembled, ready for installation into the pick up truck bed and is easily installed and removed
- Easy installation and removal from the pick up truck bed
- The Cruiser ramp is compatible with all full size pick up truck beds with 5'-5", 6'-6", and 8' in length and at least 40" - 42" width between the wheel wells which includes step side model pickups as well as the Chevrolet Avalanche and like vehicles
- The Cruiser Ramp system allows you to close the tailgate with the system installed and the bike removed
- With 8' bed lengths, the tailgate may be closed with the bike loaded. This depends on the motorcycle dimensions
- The motorcycle may be loaded with or without the tailgate installed when loading into an 8 foot truck bed
- The Cruiser Ramp has a unique removal system for the motorcycle
- Operates with a 3000 lb electric winch with 3/16" wire rope cable
- Remote switch with 15 feet of cable allows you to stand by and observe the motorcycle while loading and unloading
- Includes safety chains
- The rear tire loading ramp has a 1500 lb capacity
- Black semi-gloss powder coat provides a long lasting look and may be touched up if scratched
- Self-locking motorcycle wheel chock for the front tire includes two ratchet tie down straps for the front axle
- Roller on center ramp keeps cable from rubbing tailgate
- Return Springs pull back motorcycle for hands free unloading
Powered Motorcycle Ramp Specifications
|OVERALL IN-BED FRAME LENGTH
||5'-6" Long Bed = 65"
6'-6" Long Bed = 73.75"
8' Long Bed = 95.5"
|MOTORCYCLE WEIGHT CAPACITY
||Long or Short Bed Trucks = 41 1/8"
||(Superwinch GP2300) 2300 Pound Capacity W/ 3/16" Heavy Duty Wire Rope Cable
|PLATFORM CASTER WHEELS
||6"x2" Black Rubber Wheels with wheel grabbers.
|MOTORCYCLE WHEEL CHOCK
||Locking Wheel Chock
||Length = 94" with a 1500 Pound Weight Capacity
||Length = 95.25" Aluminum Ramps
|FRONT AXLE TIE-DOWN STRAPS
||Ratchet Tie-Down Straps
||Handheld Remote Activation Switch W/ 15' Cable. Allows you to be back with, and watch the motorcycle loading and unloading.
||Right and Left Front Safety Chains
||Black Powder Coat Finish
Not sure what ramp length you need? Find out with the ramp calculator!
Powered Motorcycle Ramp Pricing
||The Cruiser Ramp - Fully powered motorcycle loading ramp system
|| + 200 s&h
Ships by truck freight. Pallet weight is 500 lbs. Customer is responsible for unloading lift from truck. Lift gate service is an additional charge-please call for pricing.
|Please Specify the year, make, model & bed length of the truck to be installed on in the notes section of your online order or call us toll free at 888-651-3431 Mon-Fri from 8:00am to 5:30pm to order by phone.
View Our Other Popular Motorcycle Products