The universal roof rack cross bars attach to existing side bars to transport luggage, ladders, or any other cargo. Made of strong steel tubing with an black epoxy powder-coating, the cargo bars can support up to 130 lbs. Installing the cross bars onto your side bars is easy. Each rubber coated foot grips onto the side bar and with a twist of a knob, the roof rack cross bar secures itself to your vehicle. The universal cargo bars fit on many vehicles with side bars no wider then 46.5". Side bars need to have a clearance of 1¾" from the roof of the vehicle and also be 1¾" wide or less in order to securely attach the cross bars. View our available cargo accessories below
Universal Roof Rack Cross Bars Image Gallery
- 130 lb weight capacity evenly distributed
- Rubber coated feet won't scratch your paint
- Max side bar width - 1 3/4"
- Fits many vehicles with side bars already installed
- Strong 130 lb weight capacity
- Robust steel construction with a black epoxy powder-coating
- Adjustable feet slide up to 46.5" wide
- 1 year warranty
- Will not grip on angled side bars!
- How To: Properly Tie-Down Roof Cargo
These are universal roof bars - Please measure the width of your roof side bars/rails and compare to our specs before purchasing!!
Universal Roof Rack Cross Bars Product Specifications & Price
||Cross Bar Dimensions
||Side Bar Requirements
||Price per Pair
||Rage Powersport Products
||Universal Roof Rack Cross Bars - Pair
||Length: 49 3/4"
Bar Thickness: 1-1/4" x 3/4"
|View Fit Guide Diagram
|| + 13 s&h
Note: We do not have a database of vehicles that these cross bars will fit. Please measure your vehicle before purchasing.