The Black Ice Snowmobile Lift jacks up to 27-1/4" making maintenance, service, repairs and storage easy for your sled. The sled stand evenly lifts the snowmobile with two rear rubber lift pads and a front support bar with a rubber grip surface. The rubber lift points securely grip the frame of the snowmobile and prevent against scratches. The sled lift folds down to a slim 6-3/8" in height providing quick installation. Simply slide the lift under the front of the snowmobile, apply the included Hand Crank to the jack and repeatedly turn the crank clockwise to lift up the sled. The snowmobile shop lift is constructed of (1"W x 2"H) 1/8" steel tubing, coated with a black powder finish and features a 700 lb capacity. The Black Ice Snowmobile Lift is ideal for replacing the track, changing carbides, adjusting suspension and more! Assembly is required and comes with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
Snowmobile Lift Image Gallery
- Strong 1/8" steel tube construction
- Completely lift up snowmobile for maintenance, service, repairs and storage
- Raises up to 27-1/4"
- Compactly folds down to 6-3/8"
- Rubber lift points securely grip sled frame and prevent scratches
- Great for changing tracks, carbides and adjusting front/rear suspension
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Easy operation with included 22mm Socket Hand Crank
- Black powder coat finish
- Assembly Required
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Snowmobile Lift Product Specifications & Price
||Rage Powersport Products
||Black Ice Snowmobile Lift - Lifts snowmobile up to 27-1/4" in the air for storage, service or maintenance.
||Folded: 59"L x 22-3/8"W x 6-3/8"H
Raised: 56-3/8"L x 22-3/8"W x 27-1/4"H
| + 45 s&h