The Toyloader winch mount system allows one person to load and unload ATVs, snowmobiles, lawn type tractors, and more. Available in two models, the Toyloader-LD, which comes without a winch but accommodates most ATV winches that have a 2, 3, or 4 bolt mounting base, and the Toyloader-HD, which includes a Warn 2000 DC utility winch and remote. Made in the USA and protected with a 90 day warranty against manufacturer defects!
The Toy Loader winch mount makes loading heavy wheeled vehicles, like ATVs, tractors, motorcycles, snowmobiles, and more, a one person job. The Toy Loader is designed to be adjustable for a universal fit and can be mounted inside the truck's bedrail or on top of the bedrail cap. The Toy Loader can be used with trucks that have a canopy, but it may require some minor alterations. The entire loading system is made in the USA and uses high tech aircraft aluminum alloy materials that are black powder coated. The main bar of the winch mount is also powder coated and is constructed with 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum. The corner and angle brackets, detachable center anchor, and winch mounting bracket are made from 5052 aluminum. The Toy Loader winch mount includes stainless steel hardware to prevent rusting and corrosion.
There are two models of this truck bed winch mount system. First is the Toyloader-LD, which does not include a winch but is designed to work with most ATV winches that have a 2, 3, or 4 bolt mounting base. The Toyloader-HD includes a Warn 2000 DC utility winch. This winch runs off of 12-volt DC power that can be supplied by wiring the winch directly to the truck's battery or through a jumper box (not included). The electric motor in the winch produces 1.6 horsepower and is run through a 153:1 gear reduction to produce 1700 lbs of pulling power.
The Warn 2000 DC utility winch has a 35 foot long cable to hook onto the vehicles that need to be loaded. Includes a hand-held remote that reaches up to 12 feet away from the winch to control the power-in and power-out functions while standing next to the pick-up truck. To ensure safety, Toy Loader recommends only using this product as it has been tested, i.e. 600 lbs of free-wheeling weight on a ramp angle of 30 degrees or less. Ramps are NOT included with either model. There are several uses for the Toy Loader like: use when hunting to load game, as a bike rack while mounted to truck, to easily load commercial equipment and so more!
- Unique patent pending design
- Adjustable universal fit to work with most pick-up trucks with or without a canopy (may require minor alterations)
- Main bar has a black powder coat finish and is constructed with 6061 T6 aluminum
- Corner & angle mounting brackets, detachable center anchor, and winch mounting bracket constructed from 5052 aluminum and also powder coated
- Toyloader-LD designed to accommodate most ATV/compact winches with a 2, 3, or 4 bolt mounting base
- Toyloader-HD includes a Warn 2000 DC utility winch and a hand-held remote to control power-in/ power-out functions
- Winch runs off of 12-volt DC power that's supplied through a jumper box or by wiring the winch directly to the truck's battery
- Electric motor in the winch produces 1700 lbs of pulling power
- Winch includes a 35 ft long cable
- Makes a great anchoring device for heavy items in the truck bed and prevents ATVs from hitting the truck's back window
- Includes stainless steel hardware
- "Multi Mount" attachment allows for easy removal while the center bracket stays in place
- Made in the USA
Warning and Usage Guidelines
Toy Loader Product Review