L-Track wheelchair securing mount designed for buses, vans, or other transport vehicles. High strength, quality Surface Track available in 8", 12", and 100" lengths with an easy to use, anti-slip groove.
Q'Straint Surface Track is a high strength, quality 6351 T6 aluminum alloy L-Track for retaining wheelchairs in stationary position during the operation of large motor vehicles such as para-transit buses or commercial vans. The Surface Track is fastened to the flooring of the vehicle to provide an adjustable anchor point area for track fitting retractors. Q'Straint's Surface Track is designed for strength, endurance, and corrosion resistance in 8", 12", and 100" lengths. Complete with a three year manufacturer's warranty!
- Superior corrosion resistance and strength with 6351 T6 aluminum alloy
- Available in 8", 12", and 100" pre-drilled lengths
- Provides an adjustable anchor area for track fitting retractors
- Surface rail style floor fit
- Cannot be mounted in same row as stow-n-go seating
- 3 year warranty