The Add-A-Bike Hauler is designed to transport your dirt bike on the back of your vehicle without the use of a trailer. Multiple size and securing options available! Fits into 2" trailer hitch receivers!
The Add-A-Bike Hauler is a lightweight dirt bike carrier for transporting dirt bikes and motocross bikes on a 2" class III trailer hitch receiver! There are several models available with unique features making them stand out from other dirt bike carriers. The original Add-A-Bike features a patented vertical pressure post to secure your bike for transport without the need for tie down straps. There is a foot peg holder model which secures your bike via foot peg brackets. Also available is the Tie-Down model which eliminates the vertical posts and features tie down loops for securing your bike with tie down straps (not included). The foot peg models are the safest securing method and also eliminates bike shock compression. Spare tire models are available with a 6" longer main hitch tube. The distance from the hitch pin to the post is 15" on the spare tire models. The vertical pressure post and the foot peg holder posts are able to fold down for quick access to the rear of the vehicle. Both the vertical pressure post and the foot peg holders are adjustable to fit a wide variety of different dirt bike and motocross bike models. Each carrier includes a loading ramp which secures to the carrier when not in use during transportation. The loading ramp allows bikes to be loaded and unloaded from either side of the carrier so you don't have to walk your bike off the carrier backwards.
- 3 securing options available
- Available with foot peg mounts, tie down loops, or vertical securing arm device
- Made from 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Aluminum construction will never rust
- Comes in unpainted aluminum
- Includes a loading ramp for one-way loading/unloading
- Anti-wobble hitch bolt included
- Fits 2 inch, Class III receiver
- For smaller dirt bikes, see the Add-A-Bike 50cc Dirt Bike Hauler
- To haul 2 bikes at once, see the Add-A-Bike Dual Dirt Bike Carrier
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- FOR DIRT BIKES ONLY
- NOT recommended for use with hitch adapters/extensions