These car trailer ramps are perfect for loading wheeled equipment and vehicles onto lower clearance trailers! The ramps have a 2,500 lb weight capacity (per axle) for the 6' model and 3,000 lb per axle capacity for the 5' model. The trailer ramps are constructed of a lightweight aircraft grade aluminum for strength and durability and won't rust! The surface of the trailer ramps have serrated cross bars for traction when tires are wet or covered in mud. The crossbars are wider than traditional rung designs allowing for greater weight capacities! The ends of select models feature a unique hook/plate hybrid design and include two safety straps for securing the ramps to the trailer to prevent the ramps from kicking out when loading. The ramps include a one year warranty with your purchase and are guaranteed to be the strongest, lightest, trailer ramps on the market!
Rated at 2500 lbs per axle for the 6’ model & 3,000 lb max axle for the 5' model
How Do I Determine Axle Capacity?
The best way to determine your vehicle's axle weight is to drive the heaviest axle on a scale. Normally the front of your car, SUV or pick-up truck is the heaviest axle weight because of the engine.
- Includes two ramp safety straps to secure ramps to trailer (hook/plate ramps only)
- Constructed of lightweight aircraft grade aluminum for superior durability and strength
- Ramps are rated per axle (see maximum vehicle capacities below).
- Easily loads cars, small pick-up trucks, small tractors, ATVs and other utility terrain vehicles (UTVs)
- 2" low profile design allows ramps to slide into storage brackets under trailer
- 30+ years experience
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured by certified AWS welders
- Proudly made in the USA
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Not recommended for forklifts, pallet jacks, steel track vehicles, full-size pick-ups or skid loaders
- Items 03-12-060-046-S and 02-12-072-046-S are not compatible with beavertail trailers
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
I have searched all over the internet for a deal like this and a set of ramps that can carry a load, all the others I found were limited to 1500 lns per pair.