Turn a 2" Class III/IV vehicle hitch receiver into a one-stop deer cleaning station with the Kill Shot Deer Hoist. The heavy duty steel deer lift adjusts from 81-1/2" to 92-1/2" high allowing game to be positioned upside down for cavity irrigating, deer aging in < 45° temperatures (if the vehicle will be parked for a couple days), skinning, and vehicle load-assist. Kill Shot's game lift frame design provides 2-1/4" hitch clearance from hitch pin hole to the gusset reinforcement. Includes a heavy duty winch and a 27-1/2" deer lift gambrel for securing game. Maximum 300 lb capacity for those trophy bucks. Finished in a matte black powder-coat for long lasting durability. *Please note: Overall lifting height varies depending on the vehicle hitch height. Includes a one year warranty.
Kill Shot Deer Hoist Image Gallery
- Great for cavity irrigating, skinning, aging, and cleaning
- Height adjustable from 81-1/2" to 92-1/2"
- Includes 27-1/2" wide deer gambrel
- 2-1/4" Hitch clearance from pin hole to gusset
- *Overall height varies depending on hitch height
- For 2" Class III/IV hitch receivers only
- Made with heavy duty steel construction
- Matte black powder-coat finish
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Kill Shot Deer Hoist Product Specifications & Price
(Pin hole to Gusset)
||Hitch Mounted Deer Hoist includes Game Lift Gambrel
||81-1/2" to 92-1/2"
||2" Class III/IV
|| + 25 s&h