The modular dropdeck trailer ramp system is becoming a standard tool in the car hauling industry. Create a safe loading angle onto step deck trailers and flatbed trailers by using lightweight manageable aluminum ramps.
The drop deck trailer ramps pin to an adjustable center support stand and skid seat ramp bracket on the trailer allowing safety and versatility to change the angle needed to load sports cars, antique cars, pick-up trucks, hotrods and other automotive applications. These modular drop deck ramps will pay for themselves by freeing up additional space on the drop deck trailer allowing room to haul an extra vehicle or more freight cargo.
- Manufactured with lightweight aluminum for superior durability and strength
- Fully adjustable ramp system allows a safe loading angle needed to load sports cars and other low clearance automobiles
- Earn more money per load. Allows additional room on the trailer to haul an extra car, truck or freight cargo
- Ramps are rated per axle - safe for loading 4 wheel equipment, vehicles and small tractors
- Strongest, lightest ramps on the market!
- Manufactured by certified AWS welders
Warning and Usage Guidelines
Ramps must be pinned into skid seat brackets (not included) before use
Resources Car and Truck Loading Ramp Buyer's Guide Heavy-Duty Loading Ramp Foot Styles - Knife Cut vs. Stub Toe How to Choose the Correct Heavy-Duty Loading Ramp