Want to haul your motorcycle but don't want the problems of pulling a trailer? The AMC-400 aluminum motorcycle carrier is just what you are looking for! This motorcycle carrier has been specifically designed for hauling motocross bikes and off road dirt bikes with up to 5 1/2" wide tires. This motorcycle carrier also includes a lightweight aluminum loading ramp for loading your cycle on the carrier and it conveniently attaches on the carrier next to the carrier track for transport. Includes a spacer bar adapter for transporting youth 50-80cc dirt bikes. This motorcycle hitch carrier has a carrying capacity of 400 lbs, so please check your vehicle's hitch rating as well as the suspension carrying capability of the carrying vehicle before loading. This carrier comes standard to fit in a 2" square class III, IV, or V receiver. The reverse anti-tilt locking device keeps the carrier from rocking. This aluminum motorcycle carrier works great for RVs, pick up trucks, vans, and SUVs. A Double Motorcycle Carrier version, the AMC-600-2, is also available.
Need a Class III or IV hitch for the AMC-400? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Will the AMC-400 clear the back of my vehicle? Please measure back 18" from the center of the pin hole on the trailer hitch and strike a chalk mark on the ground. Roll the bike over the chalk mark and visually check for clearance. The 18" measurement is the distance on the carrier to the center of the track. Keep in mind that the bike will be level with the height of the trailer hitch.
NOT recommended for any tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers and camping trailers due to excessive bouncing of the vehicle's suspension
Motorcycle Carrier Image Gallery
- Reverse anti-tilt device to keep the carrier stable
- Lightweight aircraft aluminum construction
- All aluminum design will never rust
- Loading ramp features a full width, welded attaching lip with 2/3" hook
- 1 year warranty
- Assembles in minutes with 8 bolts/nuts
- NOT for scooters/mopeds
- Steel powder coated main hitch tube
- Designed to safely carry 400 lbs
- Includes aluminum ramp that mounts on carrier
- Spacer bar adapter for youth 50-80cc bikes
- Main hitch tube is 18" long from center of hitch pin to center of ramp
- Fits any 2" square receiver
- Hitch pin NOT included
- Featured in Dirt Rider and Transworld MX magazines
Find a trailer hitch for your vehicle with the Hitch Selector!
- Carrier Carrying Capacity: The AMC-400 carrier is designed to safely carry 400 lbs
- Hitch Weight Limit: Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs - Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1000 lbs
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load
- Will not work with Class II or smaller receivers
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle's carrying capacity
- NOT recommended for tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers & camping trailers
- NOT recommended for use with hitch adapters / extensions
Super low special price for a limited time!
AMC-400 Aluminum Motorcycle Carrier Product Specifications & Price
||Center of Hitch Pin to Center of Ramp
||Rage Powersport Products
||Class III or IV
(how can I tell?)
| + 30 s&h
Other Available Motorcycle Carriers
(Click on pictures to see more)
View Our Other Popular Motorcycle Products