This setup is an essential tool for truckers transporting vehicles & equipment on a 102" step deck trailer. These step deck ramps are the lightest, strongest, most versatile ramp system on the market. Add ramp hanger brackets to store ramps under deck of trailer to save trailer space and discourage theft.
These load leveler ramps are an essential tool for truckers for transporting loads on a 102" wide drop deck trailer's (Featherlite trailers, Doonan trailers, etc..) with an 18" to 26" upper step drop. Get multiple uses out of one loading ramp system. These load leveler ramps are the strongest and lightest in the industry. The load leveler ramp systems are available in 16", 18" or 20" wide. The 16" wide models are 6" thick & are rated at 20,000 lb max axle weigh 74 lbs each. The 18" and 20" models are rated at 23,500 lbs per axle and are only 5" thick allowing them to store above the frame on the side of the trailer. The load levelers fit trailers 97" to 98" wide (measured from inside of stake pockets). The 23,500 lb load levelers attach to the trailer with stakes that slide over the pin ends of the ramps and into your stake pockets. The load levelers are chained down with load binders to secure them. The offset stakes are adjustable so the load levelers will fit most 102" wide step deck trailers without any modifications. Get rid of those back breaking wood or steel load levelers that take up lots of space. Ramp / Load leveler packages are available from a 4 bunk system or a 2 bunk system.
All the load leveler ramps are constructed of aluminum with built in heavy duty support bridges so they can all be used as load levelers with the stake pocket support stakes. This allows you to purchase a 2 bunk system and upgrade it into a 4 bunk system by buying more stakes & lumber clips instead of new ramps. The load leveler ramp combo kit can be used as load levelers, 16' long modular ramps and 8' loading ramps for the rear deck and upper step. The ramps have pin ends on the top and bottom and they are pinned into skid seat brackets offering a positive connection to the drop deck trailer. This positive connection is the safest way to load, it provides a solid connection to the trailer. The skid seats (sold separately) range from 24" wide up to 102" wide and are available in steel or aluminum. WARNING! Ramps must be pinned into skid seat brackets before using ramps.
Check out our lockable aluminum ramp storage brackets & stand hangers. The ramp storage brackets allow the complete load leveler ramp system to be stored under the deck of the trailer so there is no wasted cargo space. The loadleveler ramp brackets can be locked to eliminate the ramps being stolen while on the road. These aluminum ramp hanger brackets have an extrusion that allows the ramps to be hung by the pin ends. They have plastic slides making them easy to slide in & out quickly. The UHMW plastic slides offer superior protection from wear caused by aluminum on aluminum vibration. The ramp storage brackets are available in a double model for the 18" & 20" step decks or a single version for 26" or low clearance drop decks trailers including: Doonan trailers & Transcraft trailers. We recommend our 5" thick 18" or 20" wide ramp system for low clearance trailers.
The support stand hangers allow the stands to be stored on the side of the trailer or behind the rear tandem axle on 53' step deck trailers. We have two models available. Rear stand hangers designed to be mounted behind the rear tandem axle (53' trailers). The front stand hangers mount in front of the rear axle.
- Three widths available: 16", 18" and 20"
- All ramps can be used as load levelers and ramps
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum for superior durability and strength
- Reinforced stubbed toe at the bottom of the ramp to eliminate ramp curling up at different load heights
- Versatile and fully adjustable ramp system sets up in minutes
- Extra wide plate style serrated cross bars offer maximum traction in the rain, mud or snow
- Load vehicles from the front, back or top step with one ramp system
- No component heavier than 94 lbs
- Must use a true 5" wide lumber for the 18" & 20" wide load levelers (2x6's cut down)
- Must use a true 6 " wide lumber for the 16" wide load levelers (2x8's cut down)
- Load levelers fit trailers 97" to 98" wide (measured from inside of stake pockets)
- Strongest, lightest ramps on the market!
- Ramp hanger storage brackets available
- Support stand brackets available
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured by certified AWS welders
- Proudly made in the USA - US Patent # 7,930,788 B1
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Rated at 20,000 & 23,500 lbs per axle
- Never exceed the maximum axle capacity of this ramp system
- Not recommended for trucks with mounted cranes, forklifts, steel track vehicles
How Do I Determine Axle Capacity?
The best way to determine your vehicles axle weight is to drive the heaviest axle of the vehicle on a scale. Normally the front end of the truck is the heaviest axle weight because of the engine.
How to read our part numbers