Affordable, lightweight, and safe, our load leveler ramps are an essential tool for 102” wide drop deck trailers with an 18” to 28” upper step drop. The safest system on the market, our load levelers and stake pockets are secured directly to your step deck trailer, preventing kick-outs caused by short stops or chain failure. Simply slide inserts over the pin end of the ramps into your stake pockets, then chain them down with load binders for unbeatable security. Adjustable stakes ensure the load levelers will fit all 102” wide step deck trailers without any modifications. Our master step deck load leveler ramp kits include everything you need to safely transport vehicles and equipment on your step deck trailer, as well as store all components securely under the trailer. The kits include our lightweight ramps, skid seats to provide the ramps with a secure grip onto the trailer, three lumber clips and two stake pocket inserts per load leveler, and hangers for storing the ramps under the deck of the trailer during transport. Also included in each master kit, a FREE dolly to easily move and maneuver ramps by hand.
- Three widths available: 16", 18" and 20"
- All ramps can be used as load levelers and ramps
- Manufactured with lightweight aluminum for superior durability and strength
- Reinforced stubbed toe at the bottom of the ramp to eliminate ramp curling up at different load heights
- Versatile and fully adjustable ramp system sets up in minutes
- Extra wide plate style serrated cross bars offer maximum traction in the rain, mud or snow
- Load vehicles from the front, back or top step with one ramp system
- No component heavier than 94 lbs
- Must use a true 5" wide lumber for the 18" & 20" wide load levelers (2x6's cut down)
- Must use a true 6 " wide lumber for the 16" wide load levelers (2x8's cut down)
- Load levelers fit trailers 97" to 98" wide (measured from inside of stake pockets)
- Strongest, lightest ramps on the market!
- Ramp hanger storage brackets available
- Support stand brackets available
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured by certified AWS welders
- Proudly made in the USA - US Patent # 7,930,788 B1
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Rated at 20,000 & 23,500 lbs per axle
- Never exceed the maximum axle capacity of this ramp system
- Not recommended for trucks with mounted cranes, forklifts, steel track vehicles
How Do I Determine Axle Capacity?
The best way to determine your vehicles axle weight is to drive the heaviest axle of the vehicle on a scale. Normally the front end of the truck is the heaviest axle weight because of the engine.
Documents How to read our part numbers
Resources Heavy Duty Trailer Ramp End Selection Guide Heavy-Duty Loading Ramp Foot Styles - Knife Cut vs. Stub Toe How to Choose the Correct Heavy-Duty Loading Ramp
Review Summary (Based on 3 Reviews)
This is a very well built ramp set up for a set deck. Giving you the ability to load/off load or use as load levelers gives you the all around advantage of hauling just about anything. The newer ramp hanger design is nice, giving you more ground clearance. Although we did have to cut down the brackets to fit on our mac as well as cut down the top brackets so everything would fit properly but finished product is well worth the money! Thank you again and will be getting set # 3 from you on our next trailer..
These are the greatest ramps ever. I use to buy other ramps but always had complaints. And these my customer love and I have been selling these like pancakes. With all the accessories like the seats, storages hangers, and ramp storages. I sell like 4 to 6 set a month. And I am very pleased with the customer service as well always very helpful.
These are my #1 seller ramps cause my customer saves so much money with getting 4 load levelers and ramps in the same package. And they get the load levelers now at 23,500k instead of 15k so it is way better.