This hitch mounted tilting motorcycle carrier has a tilt feature which allows quick loading without the need for a separate ramp. This aluminum tilting motorcycle rack is super lightweight!
New aluminum Tilt-a-Rack motorcycle carrier rack is a tilting carrier that eliminates the need for separate ramps. Two carrier sizes are available to fit most scooters, motocross bikes, small motorcycles or even a Vespa. Simply deploy the attached rack extender ramp, tilt the rack to the ground and load. The weight of the motorcycle returns the carrier to the horizontal position and then simply slide the rack extender ramp back into the carrier's body, secure the motorcycle or scooter with straps and go! Each tilting motorcycle rack has a one year warranty. The two available racks come with two weight capacities to fit your motorcycle hauling needs. The 410 model has a 400 lb weight capacity for larger motocross bikes, Vespas and larger street scooters, and the 610 model has a 600 lb capacity for larger off road motorcycles (requires a Class IV receiver). We offer a complete line of accessories for the Tilt-a-Rack carrier including tie down packages, weatherproof motorcycle covers, silent hitch pins, and height adjusters to adjust the carrier higher or lower.
- All aluminum lightweight construction
- Locks level for safe transportation
- 1 year warranty
- Can be used on smaller sport vehicles
- Deck extender pulls out from under the carrier reducing the incline on taller vehicles
- The tilt feature eliminates the need for separate ramps
- 19" from pin hole to carrier rail
- Tilts on the passenger side for loading and unloading away from traffic
- Aluminum construction will never rust in the outdoor elements
- Requires a 2" frame mounted Class III or greater receiver hitch
- Patent# 7,841,821
Warning and Usage Guidelines
**NEVER exceed your vehicles carrying capacity or trailer hitch capacity. Most Class II hitches are typically rated at 350 lbs, Class III hitches are 500 lbs (Please refer to capacity sticker on the trailer hitch). Some vehicles may require air shocks or other modifications to the vehicles suspension. Please check your owners manual for vehicle hauling capabilities.
- Carrier Carrying Capacity: Never exceed the maximum rated weight capacity of the motorcycle carrier
- Hitch Weigh Limit: Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs - Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1,000 lbs
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load
- Will not work with Class II or smaller receivers
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle's carrying capacity
- NOT recommended for tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers and camping trailer
- NOT recommended for use with hitch adapters / extensions
- NOT recommended for use with RVs
- Not recommended for rear motor mounted scooters over 300 lbs.
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
This is the best scooter carrier!! Assembly was quick and easy. The unit itself is ideal for one person loading and unloading. I specifically bought it so my wife would not struggle if she were left alone to transport one of our two scooters.